Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I configure an ASP dot net app to restart every time it's run in debug mode?

How do I configure an ASP dot net app to restart every time it's run in debug mode?

newjazzharmony@hotmail.com

I have noticed that when I run my ASP dot net application in debug mode
and set a breakpoint in the Application_Start event, this event is not
raised every time I run the project.

Is there a way to configure the project so that the application
restarts every time I run it in debug mode?

Thanks,
Jonathan

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

not perfect, but in web.config <compilation> section set
numRecompilesBeforeAppRestart to 1.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

bruce barker (sqlwork.com) wrote:
>not perfect, but in web.config <compilation> section set
>numRecompilesBeforeAppRestart to 1.

Thanks for the response.
I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working.