Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco AV-Pairs for MS IAS

Cisco AV-Pairs for MS IAS

Michael Shiah

Hello all,

I'm using MS IAS as Radius server serving as AAA for router.
Authentication part works and now I'm trying authorization.
Until now I can use "shellriv-lvl=7" attribute to authorize login users.
I want to know how many Cisco AV-Pairs I can use with MS IAS?
Is there a full Cisco AV-Pairs attribute list compatible with Radius?
I'm gonna try which attributes I can use with MS IAS for AAA.

Scott

Windows 2000:

In the properties of your Remote Access Policies --> Edit your profile. Go
to the Advanced button and Click on Add. The Cisco-AV-Pair is included in
the attributes you can add. In the Attribute Value, insert your attribute
"shellriv-lvl=7" , for example...

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...