Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Secure ACS

Cisco Secure ACS

gutorj

I have a laptop running Windows XP with Vmware Player. I installed as
guest OS Windows 2003 Server, running Active Directory and DHCP Server.
I installed in this virtual machine Cisco ACS Radius for some tests.
The ACS is version 3.3 but its seems not to be working fine. In windows
sevices I can see the ACS running but when I run a IE browser to
http://127.0.0.1:2002 I get only a blank page.
Does anyone have any idea in how to fix this.

Thanks,
Gustavo

Martin Bilgrav

is CSADMIN service running ?