Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

do_exams@yahoo.com

FRIENDS
Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
MICROSOFT TESTS...

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
email id
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) has been closed

my new email id is :- (E-Mail Removed)

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
ccna exam :- 700 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
ccnp each exam :- 800 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
advance

note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
tests..

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

(E-Mail Removed)

u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
vinay

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
> u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
> thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
> vinay

FSCK OFF YOU FESTERING SORE ON THE FAT BUTT OF A COWCUNTED SYPHILITIC
HERMAPHRODITE. YOU ARE THE SLUDGE ON THE BOTTOM OF A NEGLECTED SEPTIC TANK.
YOU ARE THE ILLEGITIMATE SPAWN OF OSAMA BIN LADEN AND A BLIND PIG, LACKING
THE SENSE OR DECENCY TO WIPE THE PUS FROM YOUR CHIN AFTER BLOWING A
DECEASED AND ROTTING GOAT. IN SHORT, DESIST IN THE COSUMPTION OF MY
PLANET'S VALUABLE SUPPLY OF OXYGEN, AND REMOVE YOUR MEPHITIC MORBIDITY FROM
MY PLANE OF EXISTENCE.

Thanks, I feel much better now.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Jtyc

So what are you trying to say??

<< While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
> So what are you trying to say??

I think he's trying to say that we get as many people as possible to add our
"friend" to their yah00 msngr and flood the fu©kwit with as many spam messages
as possible. See how he likes it.

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

Cerebrus

JaR wrote:
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
> > u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
> > thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
> > vinay
> >

> FSCK OFF YOU FESTERING SORE ON THE FAT BUTT OF A COWCUNTED SYPHILITIC
> HERMAPHRODITE. YOU ARE THE SLUDGE ON THE BOTTOM OF A NEGLECTED SEPTIC TANK.
> YOU ARE THE ILLEGITIMATE SPAWN OF OSAMA BIN LADEN AND A BLIND PIG, LACKING
> THE SENSE OR DECENCY TO WIPE THE PUS FROM YOUR CHIN AFTER BLOWING A
> DECEASED AND ROTTING GOAT. IN SHORT, DESIST IN THE COSUMPTION OF MY
> PLANET'S VALUABLE SUPPLY OF OXYGEN, AND REMOVE YOUR MEPHITIC MORBIDITY FROM
> MY PLANE OF EXISTENCE.
>
> Thanks, I feel much better now.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply
> Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

JaR, you have *some* imagination ! Not to mention vocabulary. Whenever
I get down to making that "Instant Abuse maker" software, please remind
me to tap your talents for the database.

Frisbee®

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> JaR wrote:
>> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>> > u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
>> > thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
>> > vinay
>> >

>> FSCK OFF YOU FESTERING SORE ON THE FAT BUTT OF A COWCUNTED SYPHILITIC
>> HERMAPHRODITE. YOU ARE THE SLUDGE ON THE BOTTOM OF A NEGLECTED SEPTIC
>> TANK.
>> YOU ARE THE ILLEGITIMATE SPAWN OF OSAMA BIN LADEN AND A BLIND PIG,
>> LACKING
>> THE SENSE OR DECENCY TO WIPE THE PUS FROM YOUR CHIN AFTER BLOWING A
>> DECEASED AND ROTTING GOAT. IN SHORT, DESIST IN THE COSUMPTION OF MY
>> PLANET'S VALUABLE SUPPLY OF OXYGEN, AND REMOVE YOUR MEPHITIC MORBIDITY
>> FROM
>> MY PLANE OF EXISTENCE.
>>
>> Thanks, I feel much better now.
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> MCNGP #22
>> Remove hat to reply
>> Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

> JaR, you have *some* imagination ! Not to mention vocabulary. Whenever
> I get down to making that "Instant Abuse maker" software, please remind
> me to tap your talents for the database.

In the mean time, here's a perfect quote you can add to the web site,
complete with URL.

Definitely one of JaR's masterpieces. This is why I have him doing the news
on the site. He's worth every cheeseburger we pay him.

Cerebrus

Thus spake Frisbee :

>> In the mean time, here's a perfect quote you can add to the web site,
>> complete with URL.

Unfortunately, I can't. Not a member.

>> Definitely one of JaR's masterpieces. This is why I have him doing the news
>> on the site. He's worth every cheeseburger we pay him.

I agree about the masterpieces. But your comment about cheeseburgers is
makin me hungry. Not had breakfast yet... <grumble-grumble>

=?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=

Hm. that’s interesting.
You know.. I just laugh when I get that ?Intruder! “IP messaging” from your
end. Hehe

God bless that Traceroute/ Reverse DNS tools;

"BD" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
> > So what are you trying to say??
> >

> I think he's trying to say that we get as many people as possible to add our
> "friend" to their yah00 msngr and flood the fu©kwit with as many spam messages
> as possible. See how he likes it.
>
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding

TechGeekPro

On Jun 1, 2006 at 5:28pm "JaR" blathered:

> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>> u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
>> thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
>> vinay
>>

> FSCK OFF YOU FESTERING SORE ON THE FAT BUTT OF A COWCUNTED SYPHILITIC
> HERMAPHRODITE. YOU ARE THE SLUDGE ON THE BOTTOM OF A NEGLECTED SEPTIC
> TANK. YOU ARE THE ILLEGITIMATE SPAWN OF OSAMA BIN LADEN AND A BLIND PIG,
> LACKING THE SENSE OR DECENCY TO WIPE THE PUS FROM YOUR CHIN AFTER
> BLOWING A DECEASED AND ROTTING GOAT. IN SHORT, DESIST IN THE COSUMPTION
> OF MY PLANET'S VALUABLE SUPPLY OF OXYGEN, AND REMOVE YOUR MEPHITIC
> MORBIDITY FROM MY PLANE OF EXISTENCE.
>
> Thanks, I feel much better now.

PotD, maybe PotM.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Here's to those who wish us well, and those who don't can go to...