Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Removing unwanted network place

Removing unwanted network place

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnk=?=

I noticed today that I have a network place named South Repeater. When I
right click on it, I cannot remove it. I am using a Wifi ISP and it is
unsecured. I am using Macafee Security software for my firewall.
--
Larry