Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Usage Agreement Pop up and URL redirection

Usage Agreement Pop up and URL redirection

=?Utf-8?B?Sg==?=

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a usage agreement automatically pop up when a user
connects to a wireless network. I would like to force users to click on OK
to accept the usage agreement and then have them redirected to a specific
homepage.

Is this possible?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
It possible but you need a system with real server OS, and RADIUS (IAS)
logon.
Or a special propriety Internet Café type Hardware/Software (Do a search for
the term Internet Cafe Software).
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...