Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper

Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper

kDk

NOW and until June-30-2006

Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

www.sureyoupass.com

Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

TechGeekPro

On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:

****, just testing.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.

TechGeekPro

On May 30, 2006 at 1:48am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:
>
>> NOW and until June-30-2006
>>
>> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
>> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers
>>
>> www.sureyoupass.com
>>
>> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
>> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

> <snip>, just testing.

Just as I thought, my reply to this post was deleted for use of the word
"fusk" (spelled correctly). Apparently, you can still post spam, cheat
sheets, and brain dumps on M$'s news servers, but not foul language.
First amendment rights, my a$$.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Cerebrus

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On May 30, 2006 at 1:48am "TechGeekPro" blathered:
>
> > On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:
> >
> >> NOW and until June-30-2006
> >>
> >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
> >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers
> >>
> >> www.sureyoupass.com
> >>
> >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
> >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

> > <snip>, just testing.

> Just as I thought, my reply to this post was deleted for use of the word
> "fusk" (spelled correctly). Apparently, you can still post spam, cheat
> sheets, and brain dumps on M$'s news servers, but not foul language.
> First amendment rights, my a$$.
>
> --
> The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
> mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee
> Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Hi TGP,

Your path-breaking experimental post with the "correct" spelling is
visible on Google groups. This should usually mean that it hasn't been
deleted.

TechGeekPro

On May 31, 2006 at 12:31am "Cerebrus" blathered:

> Your path-breaking experimental post with the "correct" spelling is
> visible on Google groups. This should usually mean that it hasn't been
> deleted.

Weird, it "magically" reappeared.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Oh, oh oh I'm sorry, this is "abuse'.

Discount Color Contacts - How To Get The Unbeatable Deal apollo66942@yahoo.com.tw Digital Photography 0 01-16-2008 04:33 PM
Unbeatable Voiptalk offer? End of sipgate? ballylaxman@googlemail.com UK VOIP 67 05-18-2006 03:00 PM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
Brand New CANON and EPSON Ink Cartridges - Unbeatable prices Alexis Felix Computer Information 1 12-10-2004 06:55 PM
25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!25% Microsoft Exam Discount!! billf MCSE 0 04-27-2004 04:47 PM

Advertisments