Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Still no beta results for 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 or 70-554

Still no beta results for 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 or 70-554

davencheez@gmail.com

Yesterday, I called both Microsoft and Vue. Microsoft basically could
not confirm the tests had even gone live, but told me that when they
did I would need to talk to vue about my scores.

When I called vue, they asked if I had called Microsoft , then opened
up a support ticket.

I have not yet heard back from either company. My status on VUE says
"fail" for 71-551 which I assume is correct, since others apparently
show "pass".

Still, I would like more information than that, as well as some contact
to clear up all of the confusion.

It seems that somewhere along the way, score mailings got hung up. I am
a tad worried however, that neither VUE nor MS rep could give me a
clear answer.

Dave

zaudtke@gmail.com

> Yesterday, I called both Microsoft and Vue. Microsoft basically could
> not confirm the tests had even gone live, but told me that when they
> did I would need to talk to vue about my scores.
>
> When I called vue, they asked if I had called Microsoft , then opened
> up a support ticket.
>
> I have not yet heard back from either company. My status on VUE says
> "fail" for 71-551 which I assume is correct, since others apparently
> show "pass".
>
> Still, I would like more information than that, as well as some contact
> to clear up all of the confusion.
>
> It seems that somewhere along the way, score mailings got hung up. I am
> a tad worried however, that neither VUE nor MS rep could give me a
> clear answer.
>
> Dave

I just got my Score sheet and a letter from Vue the other day in the
mail. The score sheet is just what you score was what you needed to
pass and the the bars for each of the 3 sections. Unfortunately mine
said Failed.

Al

Wessel Troost

If you haven't tried, contact:
(E-Mail Removed)

They gave me a sensible reply when I contacted them about the same sort of
issue a few years back.

Greetings,
Wessel