Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000

Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Microsoft has come up with a great offering in the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 Keyboard and Mouse set. With Geeks.com offering this combination at the bargain price of $56.99, anyone looking for a wireless desktop set up should give this one some serious consideration. Performance of both the mouse and keyboard were better than I had hoped for, and both maintained a strong signal no matter where in the room I used them from. The Wireless Laser 6000 mouse has also put to rest all of my apprehension over wireless mice in fast paced FPS video games.