Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corsair Nautilus 500 External CPU Water Cooling Unit Give Away

Corsair Nautilus 500 External CPU Water Cooling Unit Give Away

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Corsair has a very interesting product on their hand with the Nautilus 500. Their second foray into water cooling brings about many changes, and the most significant is the absolutely quick and easy installation process. The whole process took me about 15 minutes, and that time may be much longer than average simply because I was taking pictures and checking everything two or three times to make sure it was correct... Who would like to try the Nautilus 500 for themselves?