Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: VS 2005 ASP.NET applications and /bin/*.dll file(s)?

Re: VS 2005 ASP.NET applications and /bin/*.dll file(s)?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> Where has the /bin directory with the *.dll file(s) gone in asp.net projects
> in vs 2005?

Initially, VS 2005 didn't use it. Then, its use by VS 2005 was restored.

You need to get up to speed with the Web Deployment Projects
and Web Application Projects VS 2005 add-ins.

Web Deployment Projects :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/re...structure/wdp/

Web Application Projects :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/re...structure/wap/

Once you learn how to use these new tools, you'll be OK.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
news:(E-Mail Removed)...