Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > SAVING TO HARD DISK

SAVING TO HARD DISK

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29ubWFu?=

I've just bought a CD Rom which I want to save to my hard disk 'C'. How do I
do this please?

Cerebrus

I assume that you want to save the *contents* of the CD-ROM to your
hard disk. Usually, you can simply copy the contents of the CD-ROM and
paste it into the destination directory.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlbGFubWFu?=

"Dragonman" wrote:

> I've just bought a CD Rom which I want to save to my hard disk 'C'. How do I
> do this please?

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlbGFubWFu?=

"Dragonman" wrote:

> I've just bought a CD Rom which I want to save to my hard disk 'C'. How do I
> do this please?

Right Click on the start bar, highlight and click explore. Find the cd drive
you want to copy to your hard drive. Highlight the chosen files or ctrl+a for
select all.
go to edit and selct copy (not Cut) and select your place to paste it.
I would create a folder and paste the contents in the folder.

Gorm Braarvig

Too little information.

what kind of cd (sound, data or programs)?
why copy (backup or convenience)?
how good a copy do you need (compressed)?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...