Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML XSD question

XML XSD question

mavis

XML XSD question

How to define a set of elements that could be in any order and can
occur more than once??

Thanks a lot!

Boris Kolpackov

"mavis" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> How to define a set of elements that could be in any order and can
> occur more than once??

You would use an unbounded choice of optional elements:

<choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
<element name="a" ... />
<element name="b" ... />
<element name="c" ... />
</choice>

I would, however, not recommend using it since it complicates processing
of your documents.

hth,
-boris

--
Boris Kolpackov
Code Synthesis Tools CC

mavis

Thanks!!

mavis

Do you think it will influence the processing performance??
Thanks a lot!

Mavis