Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Reference to schema

Reference to schema

Mavis

If I am using IntelliJ to edit my XML file...

Can I just use the following lines to refer to the schema file I
defined? Or I need to specify the URI in the Setting->
resources->URI????

<test xmlnssi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://xml.juniper.net/dmi/test.xsd">

</test>

In the test .xsd

<xs:schema elementFormDefault="unqualified"
xmlns="http://xml.juniper.net/dmi"
xmlnss="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
targetNamespace="http://xml.juniper.net/dmi"

<xs:element name="test"/>