Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VB.NET ebook needed

VB.NET ebook needed

Pradeep

hey,
if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
database
Pls mail me if you have one
Bye
Pradeep

Mark Rae

"Pradeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
> need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
> database

Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?

Jan Hyde

"Mark Rae" <(E-Mail Removed)>'s wild thoughts were
released on Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:01 +0100 bearing the
following fruit:

>"Pradeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>> if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
>> need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
>> database

>Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?

If the OP is too lazy to read the newsgroup for answers to
his own query then I guess he's too lazy to use google.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
A friend of mine just had her 11th baby. Everyone says she's overbearing
(Megan Waves)

Mark Rae

"Jan Hyde" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
>>> need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
>>> database

>>Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?
>>

> If the OP is too lazy to read the newsgroup for answers to
> his own query then I guess he's too lazy to use google.

I guess you're right - some people are too stupid / lazy to help
themselves...