Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Error while deploying sar file into JBoss

Error while deploying sar file into JBoss

ameeta

Hi all,

I am new to this group as weell to JBoss..

I am facing the same problem listed at this url:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/com...I5KLSJgdH-U8p1

But my prolem is not getting solved with the answer given.
I am using JBoss version 4.0.2
Things I have done:

I have a SAR file drawExample.sar which has following structure:

+ Conf
Jboss-service.xml

+ META-INF
MANEFES.MF
Jboss-service.xml
+ Drawexample
CheckForDraw.class
CheckForDrawMBean.class
DBConnection.class

Now When I start my jobss server it starts smoothly but the moment I
place drawExample.sar file under C:\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\deploy
folder system gives following error:

11:37:41,801 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:
file:/C:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/drawExample.sar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already
registered mbean: drawexample:service=CheckForDraw

I am just not getting what to do? I don't know from where system is
registering my service in advance.I deleted the tmp folder & rechecked
but just not getting the thing working ;(

Anybody here know the solution?
Thanks in advance,

Thanks & Regards,
Ameeta

Owen Jacobson

On Wed, 24 May 2006 23:45:56 -0700, ameeta wrote:

> I have a SAR file drawExample.sar which has following structure:
>
> + Conf
> Jboss-service.xml
>
> + META-INF
> MANEFES.MF
> Jboss-service.xml
> + Drawexample
> CheckForDraw.class
> CheckForDrawMBean.class
> DBConnection.class
>
> Now When I start my jobss server it starts smoothly but the moment I
> place drawExample.sar file under C:\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\deploy
> folder system gives following error:
>
> 11:37:41,801 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:
> file:/C:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/drawExample.sar
> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already
> registered mbean: drawexample:service=CheckForDraw

You have some other deployment unit (another sar file, or a
....-service.xml file, probably) that declares an identically-named MBean.
Good documentation and the grep command (or the windows Search tool) is
your best bet for solving this.

known2u known2u is offline
Junior Member

hi there.....

I am trying to use the JBoss HelloWorldIPC portlet on JBoss 2.6.
When I add the two portlets HelloWorldIPC Portlet A and HelloWorldIPC Portlet
B, nothing is displayed in the 'HelloWorldIPC Portlet A' portlet.

I get the below error message in the log file -

ERROR [org.jboss.portal.security.PortalPermissionCollecti on] Permission check
against the repository failed
org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to locate current JTA transaction
at
org.hibernate.context.JTASessionContext.currentSes sion(JTASessionContext.java:61)

I saw many queries on the same issues, but with no solution.
Please help me outin this issue

cheers

jaibardhan jaibardhan is offline
Junior Member
Location: New Delhi

Hi,
This issue occurs while starting the server due to two different data source files (*.ds)
file present inside deployment directory which create this exception.
Just removed unwanted data source file from deploy folder.
Server also read file when some ds file put in a folder as a backup inside deploy folder.

So just put the required one .ds file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameeta View Post