Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Training*Free* and Guaranteed placements

Java Training*Free* and Guaranteed placements

Credent

Hello,

I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

We have two batches starting from June 3rd 2006. Training will last for
5 weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
completion of the batch.

JAVA TRAINING
Batch Starts: June 3rd 2006
Duration: 5 Weeks
Location: East Windsor, CT

We will provide-
* Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing
onsite
support after getting placed * Green Card processing

We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
for
more information regarding the same.

call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

Regards,
Surbhi
Credent Technologies
30 Brookfield st, Suite - A, South Windsor, CT 06074