Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > sniffer traces

sniffer traces

Taishi

I have a Nortel Traing CD. It has sniffer traces and config files. The
sniffer traces are in *.atc format built using Site Manager 7.10. And the
Config files are SpeedView 4.0 format.

Can I view these on my 2000 PC?
Can I use SpeedView on my 2000 PC?
Can I use Site Manager on my 2000 PC?

Where can I download the above programs for free?

Warm Regards,

Grossfuss

Hi Taishi

Strange place to put your question.... ;o)

> I have a Nortel Traing CD. It has sniffer traces and config files. The
> sniffer traces are in *.atc format built using Site Manager 7.10. And the
> Config files are SpeedView 4.0 format.
>
> Can I view these on my 2000 PC?

yes
> Can I use SpeedView on my 2000 PC?

yes, just download the right version
> Can I use Site Manager on my 2000 PC?

yes, you need a version above 14.0, though

> Where can I download the above programs for free?

have a look at nortel sites

Greeting

Taishi

Any suggestions? Where is the best place to post this question?

"Grossfuss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f8c15ce$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Taishi
>
> Strange place to put your question.... ;o)
>
> > I have a Nortel Traing CD. It has sniffer traces and config files. The
> > sniffer traces are in *.atc format built using Site Manager 7.10. And

the
> > Config files are SpeedView 4.0 format.
> >
> > Can I view these on my 2000 PC?

> yes
> > Can I use SpeedView on my 2000 PC?

> yes, just download the right version
> > Can I use Site Manager on my 2000 PC?

> yes, you need a version above 14.0, though
>
> > Where can I download the above programs for free?

> have a look at nortel sites
>
> Greeting

Walter Roberson

In article <Cj3jb.453$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Taishi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:Any suggestions? Where is the best place to post this question?

As you were asking about the Nortel Training CD, I would suggest
comp.dcom.sys.nortel .
--
And the wind keeps blowing the angel / Backwards into the future /
And this wind, this wind / Is called / Progress.