Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bind dataset with multiple tables

Bind dataset with multiple tables

Gef.Mongoose@gmail.com

Is it possible to access the information from other tables within a
dataset when bound to a dataview control? When I bind the dataset in
question I only seem to have access to the first table of the dataset
(index[0]). I know a join would be possible, but this would mean
re-coding other parts of the portal which use the dataset and tables it
contains in a different way.