Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > NVIDIA nForce 500 Series Technology Overview @ Viper Lair

NVIDIA nForce 500 Series Technology Overview @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Today NVIDIA will be unveiling their latest addition to the nForce family... just in time for AMD's latest.

"We think that FirstPacket and EPP are the most impressive features as both will give a "free" boost to your overall computing experience. FirstPacket will be a big hit with gamers we think since it will allow you to play games with a decent ping while using other network apps the same time."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu_mobo/nvidia/nf590/