Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > RIGHT-justifying a RadioButton (in GridBagLayout) ?

RIGHT-justifying a RadioButton (in GridBagLayout) ?

Tom Parson

How do I right-justify a radio button ?
Particulary if I put a radio button in a cell of a GridBagLayout ?

Tom

Daniel Dyer

On Tue, 23 May 2006 07:51:54 +0100, Tom Parson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How do I right-justify a radio button ?
> Particulary if I put a radio button in a cell of a GridBagLayout ?
>
> Tom

This question is best asked on comp.lang.java.gui (follow-ups set).

Look into the setHorizontalAlignment method
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/...lignment(int)).

Also, depending on exactly what you want to achieve you might need to set
the anchor and fill properties of the GridBagConstraints.

Dan.

--
Daniel Dyer
http://www.dandyer.co.uk