Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ANYONE HAS A VHDL CODE EXAMPLE FOR A PHERIPHERAL DEVICE INTERFACE DESIGN to a PC PARALLEL PORT (ECP MODE)

ANYONE HAS A VHDL CODE EXAMPLE FOR A PHERIPHERAL DEVICE INTERFACE DESIGN to a PC PARALLEL PORT (ECP MODE)

LRCR

I need a VHDL code example of a Peripheral interface that will
communicate to a PC Parallel Port. The Mode of this Port
communication is ECP. Any help will be appreciated.

Mike Treseler

http://www.google.com/search?q=pc+parallel+port+vhdl