Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > CoolerMaster Centurion 532 PC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

CoolerMaster Centurion 532 PC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “For today I will assume that everyone reading this review knows the name CoolerMaster. They make lots of excellent quality products. I myself have owned a few of their products and like them very much. Today is the first time I get to review one of their PC cases; it is the Centurion 532 chassis. It is an excellent chassis, with lots of cool features. In fact I liked it so much I retired my other case and am now using the Centurion 532 as a home from my main system!”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=402