Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > The Windows Live Messenger Team would like your feedback!

The Windows Live Messenger Team would like your feedback!

paul hayes

C. Señor wrote:
{snip]

> Also, you should stop using Outlook Express.

They'd probably get the sack if they're caught using Thunderbird

JC

On Wed, 24 May 2006 10:41:19 GMT, C. Seor <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Usenet it's generally considered bad 'net eqiquette' to post at the
>top. See how now I've moved your post to a more sensible place it's now
>easy to read? If you top post you tend to get something like this:

>Also, you should stop using Outlook Express.

The two are probably related. Outlook Express had been around for
years as a released product and still contains these flaws in default
settings. I'd hate to think what their 'beta' messenger looks like.

Rgds
Jonathan