Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Brother and Sister MCSEs

Brother and Sister MCSEs

=?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW HOW
MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group as
you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grep

WTF??

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
> course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
> I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
> your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
> MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
> COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
> hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
> and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW
> HOW
> MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group
> as
> you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
> I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you
> people!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowdes

It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own how
many questions are on the 70-294 test.
How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
something?
You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight a$$holes
and b!tches.
Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure the
local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow so
why do you need to know the number of questions?

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
> course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
> I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
> your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
> MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
> COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
> hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
> and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW
> HOW
> MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group
> as
> you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
> I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you
> people!!!!!!!!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

With A$$ holes like you I am sure to do well in IT. Who wants to hire a jerk
that does not want to help the Company in which they work. Thanks for the
reply with Dicks like you it IT I will have a easy time finding the perfect
job.....Hopefully yours!!!

"lowdes" wrote:

> It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own how
> many questions are on the 70-294 test.
> How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
> skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
> something?
> You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight a$$holes
> and b!tches.
> Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure the
> local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
> heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
> Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
> how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow so
> why do you need to know the number of questions?
>

> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
> > course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
> > I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
> > your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
> > MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
> > COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
> > hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
> > and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW
> > HOW
> > MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group
> > as
> > you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
> > I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you
> > people!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowdes

Sorry vince you don't have chance in IT.

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> With A$$ holes like you I am sure to do well in IT. Who wants to hire a
> jerk
> that does not want to help the Company in which they work. Thanks for the
> reply with Dicks like you it IT I will have a easy time finding the
> perfect
> job.....Hopefully yours!!!
>
> "lowdes" wrote:
>
>> It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own
>> how
>> many questions are on the 70-294 test.
>> How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
>> skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
>> something?
>> You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight
>> a$$holes
>> and b!tches.
>> Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure
>> the
>> local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
>> heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
>> Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
>> how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow
>> so
>> why do you need to know the number of questions?
>>

>> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
>> > course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
>> > I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!!
>> > For
>> > your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them
>> > HOW
>> > MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
>> > COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
>> > hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your
>> > brother
>> > and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU
>> > KNOW
>> > HOW
>> > MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same
>> > group
>> > as
>> > you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
>> > I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you
>> > people!!!!!!!!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

I have been working in the field since 1985 From reading some of your post
history you should try and learn a thing or two. Half ass cheap dick head
commets don't make you super IT guy.

"lowdes" wrote:

> Sorry vince you don't have chance in IT.
>
> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > With A$$ holes like you I am sure to do well in IT. Who wants to hire a
> > jerk
> > that does not want to help the Company in which they work. Thanks for the
> > reply with Dicks like you it IT I will have a easy time finding the
> > perfect
> > job.....Hopefully yours!!!
> >
> > "lowdes" wrote:
> >
> >> It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own
> >> how
> >> many questions are on the 70-294 test.
> >> How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
> >> skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
> >> something?
> >> You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight
> >> a$$holes
> >> and b!tches.
> >> Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure
> >> the
> >> local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
> >> heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
> >> Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
> >> how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow
> >> so
> >> why do you need to know the number of questions?
> >>

> >> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

lowdes

Acutally they make me 70,000 a year.

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been working in the field since 1985 From reading some of your post
> history you should try and learn a thing or two. Half ass cheap dick head
> commets don't make you super IT guy.
>
> "lowdes" wrote:
>
>> Sorry vince you don't have chance in IT.
>>
>> "vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > With A$$ holes like you I am sure to do well in IT. Who wants to hire
>> > jerk
>> > that does not want to help the Company in which they work. Thanks for
>> > the
>> > reply with Dicks like you it IT I will have a easy time finding the
>> > perfect
>> > job.....Hopefully yours!!!

Cerebrus

What !!! He's started another thread ! I bet the work he does in the
ICU is, stitching up people.

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
> course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
> I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
> your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
> MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
> COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
> hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
> and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW HOW
> MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group as
> you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
> I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Vince, first things first. Most everyone here is bound by a clause in the
Microsoft Non-Disclosure Agreement that prevents the disclosure of such
information. Please refer to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...licies/nda.asp. Once you've started
your first exam, you'll be bound by it too.

As for the *number* of questions.... I do believe I stated in an earlier post to
you that the number of questions does not matter. They could give you One
question on the exam that could take you 5 hours to complete, or they could give
you 150 questions that could take you 30 minutes. The point is that the number
of questions doesn't matter.

Now, if you had *thought* about your question a little bit longer, you might
have come up with something along the lines of "Is there a time limit on the
exams? And what is the Average time that it is generally completed in?" This
question could have been freely answered without any hesitation, because the
Time Limit on the exam is public and the Average time to complete the exam would
actually be given by individual accounts of the time it took them to finish the
exams....thus allowing you to calculate the average time by yourself. Now...to
be safe, for your first exam, you could just give your co-workers the Time Limit
of the exam + Travel Time to the Testing Center. So, you would be looking at
2.5+ hours, if the testing center is right across the street from you.

Instead, you come back all p!ssy, yelling and screaming at the people that have
to deal with lazy jerks like you on a daily basis. You're calling us jerks??
All you had to do was take a couple minutes to do a little searching for
keywords or phrases like "questions" or "how many questions" and you would have
found a few good posts with the information you needed.

Your obvious misconception of these newsgroups shows how little you care about
what we do and how we do it. All you care about is you getting your question
answered. We are not paid by Microsoft to sit here and answer your questions, we
take the time out of our day to answer the people that have spent time
researching their problem. If you're going to be in the IT Field, you need to
learn to do the research on your own.

Now please, come back in a better mood...or don't come back at all.

HTH

HAND

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

"Grep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> WTF??

he's a n00b...ignore him.

--
Bigus DiŠkus