Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Treeview 2.0 - how to move node up/down with click event?

Treeview 2.0 - how to move node up/down with click event?

K B

Hi again,

I have a treeview, I would like to select a node, then click on an up or
down button and move the node accordingly, updating the xmlDocument each
time. For example, if I select a 2nd level element I want to move that
up/down in that sibling node set...important that I move all the
children, if any, as well.

Could someone point me to a good reference? (Not drag and drop).

Thanks,
Kit