Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Which list control to use

Which list control to use

Samuel Shulman

In VB.NET I made an extensive use of the ListView Control

I am new to ASP.NET and I wonder what is the best control to use, I noticed
that the GridControl is not as flexible as (AFAIK) it is impossible to add
columns and more importantly rows at runtime

I also need list control for editing and what is the recommended for that

Thank you,
Samuel Shulman

Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Samuel,

GridView control has a gread deal of extensibility and customization.
You can check

http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/aspnet....aspx#gridview

The choise of a control depends on the requirements you have.
Everything has it's place depending on what you want to do and how much
time you have.

Regards,
Tasos