Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Another question re. Sipgate

Another question re. Sipgate

Cap Smith

I am using the x-lite softphone. How do you log out, so that others using
the same computer cannot dial using my account?

C S

Graham

>I am using the x-lite softphone. How do you log out, so that others using
> the same computer cannot dial using my account?
>
> C S

Not a total solution, but this would discourage casual users;

Simply remove the shortcut from the start menu and just have

it on the desktop

Make sure that only you can use your windows user account by password
protecting it.

A more secure way would to knobble X-lite when you have finished using it

ie. You could remove or change the 'secret'

I don't think there is a formal way to suspend the account as you ask.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%