Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Changing Default Advanced Save Encoding

Changing Default Advanced Save Encoding

=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

I have an aspx page without anything special on it - just some English and
Korean mixed text. My current advanced save encoding is set to Korean
Codepage 949 (I don't know how it became that) and I need to change it to
UTF-8. I cannot find any place where I can change the default encoding (the
Korean just shows up as messed up ascii on the web - changing the
view->encoding doesn't work). It's a real pain if I have to resave every
file, reopening the advanced save box every time. Does anyone know how to
change the default save encoding?

Thanks a lot!