Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 Popup window causes parent font size increase?

ASP.NET 2.0 Popup window causes parent font size increase?

K B

I don't know if this is an ASP.NET 2.0 issue or not, but I haven't had
this happen to me before...

When I open a popup window, the font size on the parent window
immediately increases to a larger size.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

TIA,
Kit

P Webster

Kit,
I noticed the same thing. If I remember correctly, it was only happening
when using Master pages and Content pages. The window.open javascript block
was written using Response.Write on a button_click event. The result was
that the javascript was written at the top of the rendered HTML page outside
of the first <HTML> tag.
To solve the problem, I used RegisterStartupScript instead of
Response.Write to make sure the javascript was written inside the rendered
HTML page.

Hope this helps.

Paul,

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...