Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic event handling!

Dynamic event handling!

navin

Hi,
I am developing a quiz application where the answers for the quiz vary
in number, so i am creating checkbox and radio buttons depending on the
database result.
now my problem is i have to check the which controls are checked in a
button click.
I dont know how many controls will be added to the form. So how do i
actually catch the events.

Help me in this context..

bye,
navin