Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DetailsView - selecting which CommandField to show

DetailsView - selecting which CommandField to show

K B

Hi,

I have a DetailsView control which I need to use for both Insert and
Editing a record. All works fine except I can't figure out how to
specify which CommandField to show. I have both "New, Insert, Cancel"
and "Edit, Update, Cancel" fields.

Thanks,
Kit