Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > debugging a web service

debugging a web service

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

Hi

I have developed a small web service in VS 2005. I have also made a small
client (also VS 2005) that are using this service. I know that when I did
this using VS 2003 I was able to debug the web service code from the client.
Is it possible to do that from VS 2005 and how do I do?

Thanks

Tasos Vogiatzoglou

Attach the debugger to the ASP.NET process (confirming that you have
compiled the webservice in debug mode) and set a breakpoint in the
code.

Regards,
Tasos