Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > quastion about frames

quastion about frames

misiuxix

hi

i created a web site http://rsarelo.strony.wi.ps.pl contain 4 frames,
in main frames (the biggest) i had put a picture as a background and i
would like to these freme bihave lake that.. if these piscture have
bigger hight than frame, the frame should be stretched,

do somebody now how to do that?

these is only example because i have similar problem in all frames, i
just don`t know how to do the hight of the frame should demenp on th
hight of the thigs inside the frame ...

takns a lot for any help
pleas answear here http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Paul

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 03:16 -0700, misiuxix wrote:

> these is only example because i have similar problem in all frames, i
> just don`t know how to do the hight of the frame should demenp on th
> hight of the thigs inside the frame ...

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...rony.wi.ps.pl%
2F&charset=iso-8859-1&doctype=Inline&ss=1&sp=1&No200=1&verbose=1

First, you need to fix the website! Second, is there a good reason for
using frames - they really are more hassle than they are worth!

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "misiuxix" <(E-Mail Removed)>
vouchsafed:

> hi
>
> i created a web site http://rsarelo.strony.wi.ps.pl contain 4 frames,
> in main frames (the biggest) i had put a picture as a background and i
> would like to these freme bihave lake that.. if these piscture have
> bigger hight than frame, the frame should be stretched,

Does a background image stretch a web page?

Can't be done without convoluted coding/markup.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments