Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Copy/Paste Problems with Firefox

Copy/Paste Problems with Firefox

partytildawn

Ok, this has been an on-going problem for over a year.

About 1/3 of the time, I am not able to copy/paste from a webpage
loaded with Firefox. I can highlight the text, but copy will not copy
the text to the clipboard -or- paste will not insert text into a form
on the page.

However, if I minimize THEN maximize the screen, guess what? It
suddenly works -- everytime.