Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > User Session

User Session

infonote

Hi,

Another question.

The user session (example to edit user details) is implemented in the
web end JSf/struts/servlets or in the ejb.

In ejb there is the session bean.

The user management (session after login) is controlled by the bean in
the action (in the case of struts) or by the ejb?

Case:

User logs in
Decides to edit his details
so after logging in successfully he click on edit details.

Which layer takes care of this.

I think Struts takes care of session (for e.g. if user is logged in)
and then calls ejb editregister session bean which inputs modified data
to database.

I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance.