Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco networking info?

Cisco networking info?

bazdrum bazdrum is offline
Junior Member

I'm new to the world of networking, I have the basic knowledge of routers and setting up home networks but with my job know it would be very beneficial to learn the ins and outs of cisco equipment. I have a degree in CS but that really teach me anything about networking. My question is where is a good place to start reading about programming cisco routers and firewalls? I searched on cisco's site but they do not give any information about the commands for config..

Thanks
Ryan

bubba@kilcomp bubba@kilcomp is offline
Junior Member

You can do a google search for commands or look on amazon for used Cisco books. I know Borders carries quite a bit of Cisco books. Good luck