Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Thilence

OT: Thursday Thilence

FrisbeeŽ

I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
celebration.

Man what a party.

LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.

BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging out was
a bit over the top.

Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.

Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can party.

Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that was.

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
> celebration.
>
> Man what a party.
>
> LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.
>
> BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging
> out was a bit over the top.
>
> Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.
>
> Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can
> party.
>
> Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that
> was.

Ye flipping Ghods, anybody got an Alka-Seltzer?

I loved the ...erm..."brownies"...but, Fris? Exactly what was that you
had in the bota bag?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

LnkWizard2

news:Xns97C7543588722onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
>> celebration.
>>
>> Man what a party.
>>
>> LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.
>>
>> BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging
>> out was a bit over the top.
>>
>> Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.
>>
>> Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can
>> party.
>>
>> Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that
>> was.
>>

> Ye flipping Ghods, anybody got an Alka-Seltzer?
>
> I loved the ...erm..."brownies"...but, Fris? Exactly what was that you
> had in the bota bag?
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply
> Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

I now have a new excuse for road rage..........murderous hangover.
Funny, when I was in Germany the beer never did that to me.
Must mean I am getting old.

Homer

Glad to see you guys all partied to celabrate the Oilers 4-2 series win (2-0
game six win) over the sharks. Great comeback from the oilers after being
down 2 games to none, to win 4 in a row and take the series

Go Oilers Go

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
>celebration.
>
> Man what a party.
>
> LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.
>
> BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging out
> was a bit over the top.
>
> Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.
>
> Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can party.
>
> Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that was.

FrisbeeŽ

"Homer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Glad to see you guys all partied to celabrate the Oilers 4-2 series win
> (2-0 game six win) over the sharks. Great comeback from the oilers after
> being down 2 games to none, to win 4 in a row and take the series

Oilers? Sharks?

What sport is that?

Ultimate Frisbee?

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
> mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
>
> Man what a party.

Um...I was working...did I miss something?

You guys had a PARTY?

A F**king PARTY?

and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?

I would have LEFT work, you know.

kpg

JaR

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns97C77CB57FF70ipostthereforeiam@
127.0.0.1:

> Um...I was working...did I miss something?
>
> You guys had a PARTY?
>
> A F**king PARTY?
>
> and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
>
> I would have LEFT work, you know.

Well, it's like this, man...yasee, Fris was all exited about the Shon
thing and we declared yesterday "MCNGP Day" and then Lnk had some German
beer, and LRM and Ramon started dancing onna table, and, well, things
just sorta happened from there...

Sorry.

Wouldn't happen to have any Bromo, would ya?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97C77CB57FF70ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
>> mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
>>
>> Man what a party.

> Um...I was working...did I miss something?
>
> You guys had a PARTY?
>
> A F**king PARTY?
>
> and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
>
> I would have LEFT work, you know.

Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the party was
all. We called a cab and sent you home.

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the
> party was all. We called a cab and sent you home.

Was that him under the pool table?

--

news:Xns97C76C8208F81onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the
>> party was all. We called a cab and sent you home.

> Was that him under the pool table?

Yes it was. And come to think of it, we're missing a pool cue.

FYI - Upcoming Security certification chat tomorrow - Thursday Kari Fink [MSFT] MCSE 13 11-13-2003 10:58 PM
OT: Thursday fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 10-30-2003 10:36 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Politician Spock MCSE 0 10-09-2003 10:59 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM

Advertisments