Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > flash and IE loading problem

flash and IE loading problem

Sam

Hi all,

One of my web pages uses flash and for some unknown reasons, on some
computers(not all), it takes a long time to load this page and virtually
freeze my IE. The flash does show up, but it seems to me that it's busy
the flash plugin, this page would be loaded just fine. I have tried to
update Macromedia flash on these computers but it doesn't help. I have also
tried to compare their security level with those that an load this page
quickly but I can't find anything difference. Does anyone have any idea why?
This page works fine with FireFox.

Regards,

Sam