Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Writing SIS File for VPN with Nokia 9500/9300 series

Writing SIS File for VPN with Nokia 9500/9300 series

faulbert

Hi,

i'm referring to the descreption of Jyri in which he descripes how to
create SIS files for a vpn connection with PIX for Nokia 9500/9300.

http://groups.google.de/group/comp.d...95b0b51476d8e8

I'm very found that i found some descpription of this problem.
Unfortunatly my university has no PIX, they're just using Cisco 3000
series. As the 3000 series is officially supported by the Nokia VPN
Client 3.0, it lacks a manual installation routine, the SW wants a
server to configure the phone... due to high costs many networks do not
have such a sync server.

Anyone has a solution how to write the installation file? The only
thing i got are the informations from the cisco conifguration file (for
cisco vpn client software) , which i'm posting here:

[main]
Description=Virtuelles Privates Netz über Funklan
Host=192.168.168.2
AuthType=1
GroupName=XXXXX * edited
GroupPwd=
enc_GroupPwd=XXXXX * edited
EnableISPConnect=0
ISPConnectType=1
ISPConnect=
ISPCommand=
Username=
SaveUserPassword=0
UserPassword=
enc_UserPassword=
NTDomain=URT
EnableBackup=0
BackupServer=
EnableMSLogon=1
MSLogonType=0
EnableNat=1
TunnelingMode=0
TcpTunnelingPort=10000
CertStore=0
CertName=
CertPath=
CertSubjectName=
CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000
SendCertChain=0
DHGroup=2
ForceKeepAlives=0
PeerTimeout=90
EnableLocalLAN=1

So someone knows how to get this information in a working SIS package?

This would be so great, i'm looking for a solution for weeks.I think
this might help a lot of people because no one has a solution for this
problem..

Thx a lot you're my last hope getting this damn thing work