Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Is someone attacking my pix??

Is someone attacking my pix??

Steve Holdoway

Hi there,

After I managed to solve my previous problems with static routes by a
hardware reset on my PIP 515 running at version 6.3(1), it seems that
I need to reset it on a regular ( more than daily ) basis to keep them
working ( otherwise the incoming requests get to the pix, as noted by
the hitcount on the relevant line in the access list ), but never get
delivered any further.

Could this be from somebody hacking the PIX, or has anyone a more
sensible suggestion?

Cheers,

Steve