Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > access or permissions to others in my workgroup

access or permissions to others in my workgroup

=?Utf-8?B?REQxNTA=?=

i have 4 computers all running xp, one desktop wired with belkin router
2.4ghz with high speed mode wireless, cable modem, and printer connected to
computer no print server.
then have 3 laptops with xp and wireless cards, they have no problem
connecting to the internet, but i cannot view any of the others on the
workgroup. allways say i do not have the proper permissons, what am i
missing. I also cannot put the printer on any of the laptops.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help.
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html