Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Page load problem

Page load problem

Balaji

Hi there,

I have a strange problem. In our app we have a iframe and load all the
pages in the iframe for the menu which is available in the page. Using a
dive we have displayed a please wait message in the base page on loading
every page.

Now comes the problem. we now have to setup meta http-equiv=page-enter tag
to add some delay to the page (transsission). This is causing our plase
wait message from not displaying.

Any suggession to overcome this problem would be of a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
V.Balaji

Kevin Spencer

First, this tag is only recognized by Internet Explorer, so it isn't of any
use to you unless you expect *all* of your users to be using IE. Second, you
can't have it both ways. If you use it, you will be stuck with what you're
seeing.

Dude, it's just a special effect anyway. It doesn't add any value to the
app.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer