Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco IOS Interface Blocked by IPv4 Packets upgrade problem

Cisco IOS Interface Blocked by IPv4 Packets upgrade problem

John

Hello all:

Just got my new IOS upgrades. Has anyone ran into any problem
upgrading their IOS'es? I'd like to know before I do my routers.

Thanks.

johnvo at verizon dot net

Richard R. Field

Just make sure you have enough flash and ram do load the new image. I had
no problems. Upgraded about half hour ago.

rrfield

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello all:
>
> Just got my new IOS upgrades. Has anyone ran into any problem
> upgrading their IOS'es? I'd like to know before I do my routers.
>
> Thanks.
>
> johnvo at verizon dot net

Selva Kumar R

Hello All,

has anyone tried 12.2.17a on a 72xx platform successfully ??,..What about
other platforms 3640 / 3660 etc ?

Rgds,
-SK.

<Richard Sanderson> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ditto no problems.
>
> Just upgrade to this fixed relase ( check the table in the advisory )
> and you should be fine.
>
> Rich
>
> On 24 Jul 2003 14:15:44 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John) wrote:
>
> >Hello all:
> >
> >Just got my new IOS upgrades. Has anyone ran into any problem
> >upgrading their IOS'es? I'd like to know before I do my routers.
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >johnvo at verizon dot net

Pavlov

>has anyone tried 12.2.17a on a 72xx platform successfully ??,..What about
>other platforms 3640 / 3660 etc ?

Runs like a dream on my 5300s. Very worth migrating to.