Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > HIS X1300 IceQ Turbo and Dual DVI

HIS X1300 IceQ Turbo and Dual DVI

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Without a doubt, both cards performed relatively well. The IceQ is also a card not to overlook if you need a cheap card with ample performance. H.I.S. has once again come up with another diverse family. For anyone on a tight budget, H.I.S. has you covered with a high performance budget card to the fan free model ideal for the home theatre market.

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=383