Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Asterisk Broadvoice outbounds calls go to voicemail on BV contral panel

Asterisk Broadvoice outbounds calls go to voicemail on BV contral panel

Joel.Bueno@gmail.com

Ok i had a loop where i would dial a number and it would ring my
extension

i made a change in

;For outgoing calls this setup would dial my extension back.. loop loop
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/1002,60)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()

to this

;For outgoing calls this now sends me to my voicemail
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/(E-Mail Removed),60)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()
and if i disable voicemail in broadvoice
control panel i get a 503 service not avail... i feel like breaking
something

Heres my current config.. but i cant dial out.. i hope its vb and not
me

sip.conf
[general]
context=from-broadvoice
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes
pedantic=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=ilbc
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
port=5060
register => 3109439035:(E-Mail Removed)
[sip.broadvoice.com]
type=friend
host=sip.broadvoice.com
user=phone
username=3109439035
secret=bvPassword
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
fromuser=3109439035
insecure=very
context=from-broadvoice
dtmfmode=inband
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes

[1002]
username=1002 ;extension for xlite
type=friend
secret=1002
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=never
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=auto
disallow=all
context=from-broadvoice
canreinvite=no
allow=g729
allow=g723.1
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

extensions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no
priorityjumping=no

[from-broadvoice]
;For incoming calls
;This extension line will ring SIP
;extension 1002 for 60 seconds then hang up. Modify as necessary to fit
your dialplan
exten => 3109439035,1,Dial(SIP/1002,60,tr)
exten => 3109439035,2,hangup

;For outgoing calls this now sends me to my voicemail
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,dial(SIP/(E-Mail Removed),60)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,congestion()
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,102,busy()

Incoming works great! but a bit choppy, so if any one can help me get
calls
going out thanks in advanced.
--
Joel Bueno

Contact Me:
joel.bueno at gmail.com
joel at centurymedia.com
joelbueno13 AOL Messenger
supersaijin_therock at hotmail MSN Messenger
supersaijin_therock Skype