Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > My first ASP.NET programme

My first ASP.NET programme

Barbara Schmidt

Hello!
I try to make my first ASP.NET application.
I have an Access-DB with a two-fields-table:
ID (integer) and MyText.
Now I want the use click on the button and gets a random number. How to
connect this number from the variable to the parameter of the sqldatasource?
Thanks for every advice
Barbara

clintonG

Expressions [1] may be helpful.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

[1] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/d5bd1tad.aspx

"Barbara Schmidt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e4d04a$8a5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello!
> I try to make my first ASP.NET application.
> I have an Access-DB with a two-fields-table:
> ID (integer) and MyText.
> Now I want the use click on the button and gets a random number. How to
> connect this number from the variable to the parameter of the
> sqldatasource?
> Thanks for every advice
> Barbara

excute programme on tree view ? HAK Java 0 03-02-2006 08:02 PM
Diary Programme? Nobber Java 2 11-18-2005 11:59 PM
(OT) covers programme Spadger MCSE 5 05-31-2005 08:25 AM
Changing the user account of aspnet_wp, stops the programme from running? chortler@fetchmail.co.uk ASP .Net 2 05-05-2005 12:54 PM
XML, the Web and Beyond; XTECH 2005 Programme Released melledge XML 0 03-09-2005 07:09 PM

Advertisments