Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Print custom header

Print custom header

mptetf@yahoo.com

Hi,

Is there any way or technique to print custom header and footer, I mean
image with our company's logo on every page.

I wont to make the customers able to print some text including header
and footer on each page. One solution is - to count number of rows in
every page and add header on the top of pages one by one. I will never
be sure, is the header position right or not.

Any other solution?

Thanks!