Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Purchased new FZ20?

Purchased new FZ20?

Harlen Ng

Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?
I have the FZ10 and love it. But it seems Panasonic
listened and the FZ20 has filled the 'wish' features.
If the picture quality is as good as the FZ10, I'll
buy one. Thanks -

HRosita

>Harlen Ng wrote:

>Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
Rosita

Scott

Yes, the Amazon states a Sep. release date, but it is shipping already from
Circuit City online. Not yet available in stores.

On the good side, the price at last check is 539, bad news is CC still has
that insane
restocking fee.

Steven Whatley

HRosita <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Harlen Ng wrote:
>>Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

> I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
> least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
> Rosita

Circuit City is selling the FZ20 online right now! Well, they are at this
moment out of sotck. They have been selling FZ20s for a week. The sale
price breifly fell to $539 and then went back up to $599 after a few days.
I jumped in for the $539 price. Otherwise, I would have had to wait until
October to get one from Amazon.

So, I ordered me alreadya nd it should arrive on Tuesday. Check out the
Panasonic Forum at http://wwww.dpreview.com for sample photos. New photos
are being posted daily.

Later,
Steven

Atreju

On 30 Aug 2004 04:21:49 GMT, Steven Whatley
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>HRosita <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>Harlen Ng wrote:
>>>Has anyone purchased the new Panasonic FZ20?

>> I believe that the release date for the FZ20 in the USA is September 21. At
>> least that is what Amazon.com published as delivery date if your preorder.
>> Rosita

>Circuit City is selling the FZ20 online right now! Well, they are at this
>moment out of sotck. They have been selling FZ20s for a week. The sale
>price breifly fell to $539 and then went back up to $599 after a few days.
>I jumped in for the $539 price. Otherwise, I would have had to wait until
>October to get one from Amazon.
>
>So, I ordered me alreadya nd it should arrive on Tuesday. Check out the
>Panasonic Forum at http://wwww.dpreview.com for sample photos. New photos
>are being posted daily.
>
>Later,
>Steven

Please post how you like the camera. I was considering that one as a
possibly buy. I got the Minolta Z3, but the Lumix was really
attractive to me. Especially I understand it has top-notch optics.

I look forward to hearing how it is.

---Atreju---