Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FUJI S2 PRO Settings for Wedding Picture 8x10

FUJI S2 PRO Settings for Wedding Picture 8x10

Efe Miller

Hi just bought FUJI S2 Pro for to do Wedding pictures 8x10. Just
wondering what the best settings I should take the weedding photos for
that size pictures.

HIGH FINE NORMAL

1440 - 2304 - 3024 - 4256

Thanks for any help

David Dyer-Bennet

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Efe Miller) writes:

> Hi just bought FUJI S2 Pro for to do Wedding pictures 8x10. Just
> wondering what the best settings I should take the weedding photos for
> that size pictures.
>
> HIGH FINE NORMAL
>
> 1440 - 2304 - 3024 - 4256
>
> Thanks for any help

For formal portraits, I use either "fine"/3k or "high"(raw).

For candids I use "fine"/3k or maybe "normal"/3k if I've somehow
messed up memory card management and transfer and need to dig myself
out of a hole.

The "4k" resolution corresponds to the 12megapixel intermediate form
between the Super-CCD diamon array and an actual rectilinear grid, and
does *not* represent real resolution (or at least not any significant
extra quantity of it compared to the 6MP setting).

Surfworx Photography

There's a couple of tricks with the S2.

I'd go for 4256, just in case someone loves a pic, and wants a print at say
60x80cm's.

I'd also read the camera manual, and turn off closest proximity focus - or
all your shots won't be sharp.

I'd also turn off sharpening, saturation and contrast, so you can doit later
in Photoshop.

Good luck!

Derrick

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...